Steamed Prawns with Beanthread & Garlic
Serves 2 ppl
- Step 1: Wash the Prawns, Cut the Head and Peel the body shell of the Prawns (keep the tail). Cut sideways from the back of the Prawns but do not cut through.
- Step 2: Marinate the Prawns with the Marinates for 15 minutes.
- Step 3: Place the Beanthread on a plate. Then spread the Enoki Mushroom on top of the Beanthread. Flat the prawns with the body part open on top of the Enoki Mushroom.
- Step 4: Put the Minced Garlic on top of the flatted Prawns. Steam the dish under high heat for 3 minutes.
- Step 5: Add the Light Soy Sauce and steam for another 1 minute. Heat the Sunflower Oil in a pan under high heat until it boils.
- Step 6: Pour the Hot Oil on the Prawns and it’s ready to serve.