Availability of product
If a product you have ordered is unavailable, we would NOT dispatch an alternative product. You may instruct us to dispatch an alternative product by contacting our Customer Services team so we can advise you on the next step to take. Please click here to contact us.
Normally, our delivery charges are as follows:
- Standard Delivery within 3 working days (Mon-Fri):
- €4.95 for orders up to €30.00
- €2.99 for orders between €30.01 - €49.99
- FREE OF CHARGE on orders over €50.00
- Maximum weight for each order would be 30kg. Anything above this and you will be contacted with bulk shipment rates prior to order being processed.
- For parcel that hasn't been collected from Courier / Post Office and returned to us. There will be an administration charge of €4.95 within Republic of Ireland.
EU Delivery (All Delivery outside Ireland)
- No Fresh & Frozen Food will be delivered outside Ireland.
- Maximum Weight per parcel delivered outside Ireland is 20kg.
- Delivery Date will vary and depend on the Country that the parcel will be delivered to.
- We can’t guarantee the Delivery Date as this will depend on the posting and custom clearance procedure in your country.
- Customers need to pay for any customs or import duties charge if it occurs once the parcel reaches your destination country.
- Customers will receive an email containing the tracking number once the parcel is shipped. Customers can also check the tracking number and order status by logging in your account.
- If you are not present when your parcel arrives, the courier will leave a note telling you where to collect.
- For parcels that have been collected by our Courier company and for some reason returned to us, the delivery charge of the parcel will NOT be refunded.
All customers can view the details and status of their orders online to see if their order has been confirmed, is in the progress of being prepared or dispatched.
This information is available by logging into 'My Account'.
You will receive an email when your items have been dispatched with an update as to when you will receive your order.
Delivery will be made to the address you supply when you place your order. We will deliver your order to the main entrance of the delivery address, where it is safe to do so, or otherwise as near as practicable to that entrance.
All goods must be signed for on delivery by an adult aged 18 years or over. If the person receiving the goods looks under 25, proof of age will be requested. If proof is not available and there is no-one of that age at the address when delivery is being made, the goods may be retained by the driver.
If there is no answer at the delivery address you have given, our driver will leave notification of attempted delivery and you will need to collect the parcel from your local post office. If this happens, the delivery driver will leave a card at your home to let you know where your order is and how you can collect it.
If you believe your parcel has been lost in the post, please contact our Customer Services team as soon as possible using these contact details. We will then investigate what has happened to your parcel.
Orders exceeding 30KG (Ireland) or 20KG (All other EU Countries)
If you exceed the above limit in any one purchase we will contact you to discuss our Bulk Shipment rates. If you have any questions on this prior to placing your order, please contact us now to arrange a call back.