Serves 3 ppl
Marinated Beef Ingredients:
Bibimbap Sauce Ingredients:
- Gochujang (Korean Red Pepper Paste) – 2 Tbsp
- Korean Sesame Oil – 1 Tbsp
- Granulated Sugar – 1 Tbsp
- Cold Water – 1 Tbsp
- Roasted Sesame Seeds – 1 Tbsp
- Apple Vinegar – 1 Tsp
- Minced Garlic – 1 Tsp
Stir-Fry Spinach Ingredients:
Stir-Fry Bean sprouts Ingredients:
- Carrots – 90g
- Shittake Mushroom – 75g
- Eggs – 3 pcs
- Korean Cooked/Steamed Rice – 3 Cups
- Sunflower Oil – 1 Tbsp + 1 Tbsp + 1 Tbsp
- Sea Salt – 1/2 Tsp
- Korean Seasoned Seaweed (Shredded) – Sprinkles
- Step 1:Marinate the Beef for 30 minutes. Heat 1 Tbsp of Sunflower Oil over medium-high heat in a wok and stir-fry the Beef for about 3 minutes until its thoroughly cooked.
- Step 2:Mix and stir well the Bibimbap Sauce Ingredients in a bowl and set aside.
- Step 3:Stir-fry the Spinach & Bean Sprouts separately and set aside.
- Step 4:Peel & Julienne the Carrots. Heat 1 Tbsp of Sunflower Oil over medium-high heat in a wok and stir-fry the Carrots with 1/4 Tsp Sea Salt for 2-3 minutes.
- Step 5:Slice the Shiitake Mushrooms thinly. Heat 1 Tbsp of Sunflower Oil over medium-high heat in a wok and stir-fry the Carrots with 1/4 Tsp Sea Salt for 2-3 minutes.
- Step 6:Fried the Eggs.
- Step 7:Put the Steamed Rice into a heated Stone Bowl, add the Beef, Assorted Vegetables, Seasoned Seaweed, Bibimbap Sauce & the Egg on top of the Rice.
- Step 8:Its ready to serve.