Instant dry yeast is a type of yeast most commonly used by home bakers in the preparation of food. Though instant dry yeast can be mixed to the dough straight, bakers prefer the alternate way of mixing it with water first for a couple of minutes until it gets dissolved and then adding it to the dough. Here you find Chinese brand Angel’s Instant Dry Yeast in 15g packets.
- Brand: Angel
- Size: 15g
- Country: China
Nutrition (Per 100g)
- Yeast 99.5%
- Emulsifier E491
- One Sachet can raise 5-8kg of flour.
- Use small amount of warm water (35C) to dissolve yeast and pour it in the flour.
- Add the same amount of water to the dough and mix it until the surface is smooth.
- Leave the dough for 10 mins.
- The dough is now ready for making buns.
- Leave the buns to rise for about 40-60 mins.
- When the buns have risen to twice its volume, then they are ready to be steamed or baked.