Patak's Tandoori Spice Marinade Mild 312g
Tandoori chicken is a very delicious and world-renowned dish originated in the Indian subcontinent. It is prepared by roasting chicken, which is marinated using a mixture of yoghurt and spices in a cylindrical clay oven, called the 'tandoor'. Patak's Tandoori Spice Marinade is the ready-made mix for marinating chicken following this unique method. This marinade is a blend of 8 aromatic spices, including ginger, tamarind, and garlic.
- Brand: Patak's
- Size: 312g
- Country: India
- Allergens: It may contain Mustard, Peanuts and Nuts.
Nutrition (Per 100g)
Water, Ginger Purée (18%), Ground Spices (11%), [Coriander, Cumin, Paprika, Spices], Tamarind (8%), Salt, Acids (Acetic Acid, Lactic Acid), Garlic Powder (3%), Colours (E163, E122, E129).
Recipe for Marinated Tandoori Chicken
1. Mix 70g natural yogurt with 1/4 jar of Patak's Tandoori Spice Marinade.
2. Add 500g large diced chicken pieces to this marinade mix.
3. Cover the container and place in fridge overnight for marination. If it is not possible, keep it for a few hours.
4. Grill under a preheated hot grill for approximately 15 minutes turning occasionally until the chicken is completely cooked through.
Note: To make a fruity tandoori chicken, add big diced peppers and red onion with big chunks of diced fresh pineapple to the marinade.