Nissin Soba Cup Noodle - Chili Flavour 180g
Japanese Nissin brand’s Soba Cup Noodles with Yakisoba seasoning sauce in 180g cup-shaped packs. This variety features the unique chilli flavour. This is the best instant noodles dish available in the market which suits for a quick meal. Soba is the Japanese variety of the buckwheat noodles, and yakisoba simply means, fried buckwheat.
Temporarily Out Of Stock
- Brand: Nissin
- Size: 180g
- Country: Japan
- Allergens: Wheat, Soy, Soybean, may contain traces of Celery, Crustacean, Fish, Milk, Molluscs, Mustard and Sesame
Nutrition (Per 100g)
- Nutrition: Per 100g
- Salt: 2.4
- Protein: 4.8
- Fat: 9.3
- Energy: 915kJ / 218kcal
- Carbohydrate: 27.4
- Noodles 70.7%: Wheat Flour, Palm Oil, Salt, Flavour Enhancer E621, Flour Treatment Agents (E500, E451), Antioxidant E306, Acidity Regulator: Citric Acid.
- Seasoning Sauce 21.7%: Sugar, Water, Dextrose, Rapeseed Oil, Salt, Flavour Enhancers (E621, E635), Vinegar, Soy Sauce (Water, Soybean, Salt, Wheat), Molasses, Colour E150c, Spices, Hydrolysed Vegetable Protein, Tomato Powder, Acidity Regulator: Citric Acid, Chili (0.5% in Seasoning Sauce), Flavouring, Cabbage, Red Bell Pepper.
- Remove the cap, lid and sachet. Fill cup with boiling water until the inner line.
- Close cap and let stand for 3 minutes.
- Carefully, drain the water through the openings on the cap.
- Add the content of sachet and stir well. Ready!