Dumpling flour is a high gluten flour made from 100% wheat. The dumpling flour's high gluten content makes it ideal for making elastic doughs used in dumplings as well as noodles and sticky buns.
When kneaded with water and a little salt the flour turns into an elastic dough which can be rolled out and shaped into beautiful, translucent Chinese dumplings. Try steaming or boiling dumplings filled with minced meat, Chinese cabbage or other vegetables to make jiaozi. Or fry them to make guotie, also known as potstickers. Wontons can also be made by boiling the dumplings in a broth.
And it doesn't just stop at Chinese cuisine - dumpling flour is an indispensable ingredient for making Indian gujhia, fara and karanji, Indonesian siomay and pangsit, Korean mandu, Nepalese momo, and Japanese gyoza. A gyoza dumpling set and dumpling vinegar are also available.
- Brand: Blue Double Spoon
- Size: 1kg
- Country: Chinese
- Allergens: Wheat
Nutrition (Per 100g)
- Nutrition: Per 100g
- Salt: 0
- Protein: 11
- Fat: 1.6
- Energy: 1496
- Carbohydrate: 73.5
1. Add water to flour and stir evenly until dough is formed. Set aside for 15-20 minutes
2. Knead dough until it takes on a smooth finish
3. Divide into 200g pieces and roll each into long strips of 2 cm diameter
4. Cut into 10g pieces and press each into round shapes
5. Add filling, then shape into dumpling