Chapaghetti Noodle 120g is from the Korean food brand Nongshim. This product is the Nongshim version of the spaghetti-style noodles with the theme East meets West. It is prepared in a secret Chinese black soy bean sauce, called the Chajang sauce. This noodles variety is made with a unique blend of spices, dehydrated carrots and onions, and ground bean grains.
- Brand: Nongshim
- Size: 140g
- Country: Korea
- Allergens: Wheat, Soybeans, Shrimp, Peanut, Sesame, Mustard, may contain: Barley, Eggs, Fish, Milk, Celery and Molluscs
Nutrition (Per 100g)
- Nutrition: Per 100g
- Salt: 2
- Protein: 8
- Fat: 14
- Energy: 1810
- Carbohydrate: 68
- Noodles: Wheat Flour (USA), Potato Starch, Palm Oil, Salt, Seasoning (Rice Bran Oil, Sugar, Sweetener: E420, Emulsifier: E322 (Contain Soy)), Acidity Regulator: E501, E339, E500, Tocopherol Liquid (Antioxidant: E306, Emulsifier: E322 (contain Soy)), Green Tea Extract (Oligosaccharides, Tea Catechin, Acid: E330), Colour: E101
- Soup Powder: Seasoning (Soybean Paste, Corn Flour, Onion, Maltodextrin, Salt, Palm Oil, Wheat, Shrimp), Sugar, Caramel Powder (Maltodextrin, Colour: E150c), Flavour Enhancers: E631, E627, Salt.
- Seasoning Oil: Vegetable Oil (Rapeseed, Olive, Corn, Peanut, Sesame, Mustard), Onion.
- Flakes: Textured Vegetable Protein (Defatted Soybean, Glucose, Wheat Gluten), Cabbage, Fried Potato (Potato, Palm Oil), Onion, Carrot.
1. Put noodle and vegetable soup into the boiling water and simmer for 5 minutes. 2. Remove from heat and leave 6-7 spoons of water and then add powder soup and vegetable oil and stir well and serve.