Earn 2 points for purchasing this product.
Japanese Nissin brand’s Soba Cup Noodles offers a unique variety featuring the curry flavour for everyone’s quick meal requirements. It comes in 180g cup-shaped packs. Just like every soba cup noodles by Nissin, this variety also features Japanese traditional yakisoba seasoning sauce. Soba is the Japanese variety of the buckwheat noodles, and yakisoba simply means, fried buckwheat.
- Brand: Nissin
- Size: 180g
- Country: Japan
- Allergens: Wheat, Soy, may contain traces of Celery, Crustacean, Fish, Milk, Molluscs, Mustard and Sesame
Nutrition (Per 100g)
- Nutrition: Per 100g
- Salt: 1.6
- Protein: 4.5
- Fat: 10.4
- Energy: 909kJ / 217kcal
- Carbohydrate: 25.2
- Noodles 73.9%: Wheat Flour, Palm Oil, Salt, Flavour Enhancer E621, Flour Treatment Agents (E500, E451), Antioxidant E306, Acidity Regulator: Citric Acid.
- Seasoning Sauce 20.5%: Sugar, Rapeseed Oil, Water, Hydrolysed Vegetable Protein, Salt, Curry Powder (3.5% in Seasoning Sauce), Tomato Powder, Flavour Enhancers (E621, E635), Flavourings (Flavour Enhancer E627, E631, Wheat, Soy), Spices, Vinegar, Colour: Plain Caramel, Acidity Regulator: Citric Acid, Garlic Oil, Thyme, Cabbage, Carrot, Red Onion, Green Bean.
- Remove the cap, lid and sachet. Fill cup with boiling water until the inner line.
- Close cap and let stand for 3 minutes.
- Carefully, drain the water through the openings on the cap.
- Add the content of sachet and stir well. Ready!
People who viewed this product also viewed
Write Your Own Review