Here is the best tasting Japanese instant noodles from Nissin. Soba Cup instant noodles having the unique teriyaki flavour which additionally having a yakisoba seasoning sauce in 180g cup-shaped packs. This is chosen by many as the best option for a quick meal especially in the busy modern world. Teriyaki is a unique cooking method which makes use of the grilling technique with a glaze of soy sauce, mirin, and sugar. Nissin has successfully incorporated the authentic teriyaki flavour in this product.
- Brand: Nissin
- Size: 90g
- Country: Japan
- Allergens: Wheat, Soy, Soybean, Celery, may contain traces of Crustacean, Fish, Milk, Molluscs, Mustard and Sesame
Nutrition (Per 100g)
- Nutrition: Per 100g
- Salt: 2.3
- Protein: 5.1
- Fat: 9.3
- Energy: 882kJ / 211kcal
- Carbohydrate: 25.4
- Noodles 72%: Wheat Flour, Palm Oil, Salt, Flavour Enhancer E621, Flour Treatment Agents (E500, E451), Antioxidant E306, Acidity Regulator: Citric Acid.
- Seasoning Sauce 21.7%: Soy Sauce (Water, Soybean, Salt, Wheat), Sugar, Rapeseed Oil, Dextrose, Flavour Enhancers (E621, E635), Hydrolysed Vegetable Protein, Salt, Spices, Flavourings (Celery), Colour: Plain Caramel, Chicken Meat Powder, Modified Starch, Cabbage, Carrot, Shiitake Mushroom, Green Onion.
- Remove the cap, lid and sachet. Fill cup with boiling water until the inner line.
- Close cap and let stand for 3 minutes.
- Carefully, drain the water through the openings on the cap.
- Add the content of sachet and stir well. Ready!