Temporarily Out Of Stock
Here is the best spice paste for preparing Korean style Kimchi Jjigae from Thai brand Asian Home Gourmet. This recipe for Korean Kimchi Soup is based on the traditional Korean style jjigae. Jjigae is a type of Korean stew, and Kimchi is a side dish prepared using vegetables, especially napa cabbage. You can make authentic Kimchi Jjigae stew with this spice paste made of fermented chilli peppers and vegetables featuring the authentic Korean tanginess.
- Brand: Asian Home Gourmet
- Size: 50g
- Country: Thailand
- Allergens: Miso, Soybean, Fish, Anchovy-fish, Sesame, Shrimp
Nutrition (Per 100g)
- Nutrition: Per 100g
- Salt: 16
- Protein: 6.2
- Fat: 5.4
- Energy: 607
- Carbohydrate: 16.2
- Fresh Red Chillies
- Miso Paste (Soybean, Rice, Salt)
- Fish Sauce (Anchovy-Fish extract, Salt, Sugar)
- Distilled Vinegar
- Sesame Paste
- Shrimp Paste (Shrimp, Salt)
- Sesame Oil
- Yeast Extract
- Acid Regulator (Citric Acid)
- Kimchi Flavouring (Nature Identical)
- Colouring (Paprika Oleoresin)
- Bring water to boil. Add onion and Spice Paste, stir to mix well.
- Add meat and cabbage or Kimchi, bring to boil.
- Reduce heat, simmer uncovered for 5 minutes or until cooked. Garnish.