Samyang Sutah Ramen 120g
The noodles are of the perfect thickness, the broth is a wonderful deep rusty red, there is a hearty beef taste with a good deal of kick to it, and the vegetable sachet is completely appropriate; loads of spring onion!
- Brand: Samyang
- Size: 120g
- Country: Korean
- Background: At Samyang Foods Group, we are dedicated to the promotion of dietary life culture, supplying the most nutritious and delicious natural foods in a safe and convenient manner in order to make stable progress of the enterprise with honesty and trust. To this end, we will continue to make future investment and undertake research for the development of food resources in the future.
- Allergens: Wheat Flour, Soybean Oil, Soy, Wheat, manufactured in a facility that also processes Fish, Egg, Milk and Shellfish.
Nutrition (Per 100g)
- Nutrition: Per 100g
- Salt: 3.8
- Protein: 9.2
- Fat: 12.5
- Energy: 1756
- Carbohydrate: 66.7
- Noodle (87.4%): Wheat Flour, Modified Starch, Salt, Soybean Oil, Sugar Solution, Sweetener (E420), Emulsifiers (E322, E452, E450), Acidity Regulator (E501, E500, E339, E330), Thickener (E412), Colour (E101), Green-tea Seasoning Oil.
- Soup (10.9%): Seasoning (Hydrolyzed Vegetable Protein: (Soy, Corn, Wheat), Savory Seasoning Powder, Artificial Beef Flavour, Yeast Extract Powder, Oleoresin Capsicum Coating Powder), Flavour Enhancer (E621, E631, E627), Salt, Sugar, Spices (Red Pepper Powder, Onion Powder, Black Pepper Powder, Garlic Powder), Rice Powder, Palm Oil, Oleoresin Capsicum, Colour (E160c).
- Flake (1.7%): Dried Vegetables (Carrot, Welsh Onion, Radish Green, Cabbage).