Earn 2 points for purchasing this product.
Japanese Nissin brand’s Soba Cup Noodles with its classic flavour in 180g cup-shaped packs. This is the best instant noodles dish available in the market which suits for a quick meal. Just like any other Nissin soba cup noodle dish, this also makes use of the Japanese yakisoba sauce as its seasoning sauce. Soba is the Japanese variety of the buckwheat noodles, and yakisoba simply means, fried buckwheat.
- Brand: Nissin
- Size: 180g
- Country: Japan
- Allergens: Wheat, Soy, Soybean, may contain traces of Celery, Crustacean, Fish, Milk, Molluscs, Mustard and Sesame
Nutrition (Per 100g)
- Nutrition: Per 100g
- Salt: 2.0
- Protein: 5.3
- Fat: 9.8
- Energy: 916kJ / 219kcal
- Carbohydrate: 26.1
- Noodles 72.3%: Wheat Flour, Palm Oil, Salt, Flavour Enhancer E621, Flour Treatment Agents (E500, E451), Antioxidant E306, Acidity Regulator: Citric Acid.
- Seasoning Sauce 19.9%: Sugar, Water, Rapeseed Oil, Soy Sauce (Water, Soybean, Salt, Wheat), Flavour Enhancers (E621, E635), Colour E150c, Dextrose, Molasses, Vinegar, Salt, Spices, Hydrolysed Vegetable Protein, Tomato Powder, Acidity Regulator: Citric Acid, Flavourings, Cabbage, Chicken Meat Cube.
- Remove the cap, lid and sachet. Fill cup with boiling water until the inner line.
- Close cap and let stand for 3 minutes.
- Carefully, drain the water through the openings on the cap.
- Add the content of sachet and stir well. Ready!
People who viewed this product also viewed
Write Your Own Review