OCT Macau Style Moon Cakes 500g
Chinese Mooncakes in the Macau style. This October Fifth Bakery packet contains 500g Macau mooncakes for the upcoming Chinese mid-autumn festival. There are four types in this packet, each of which has single yolk lotus seed paste, pineapple paste, mixed nuts, and red bean paste as fillings respectively. As this is a seasonal product it is available for sale only during the festival season.
- Brand: October Fifth Bakery
- Size: 500g
- Country: China
- Allergens: Wheat, Egg, Peanuts, Sesame, Walnuts, Almonds, Pine Nuts and Soya, may contain traces of milk product and/or other nuts.
Nutrition (Per 100g)
- Nutrition: Per 100g
- Salt: 2.05
- Protein: 13.5
- Fat: 21.87
- Energy: 1854
- Carbohydrate: 79.1
- Single Yolk Lotus Seed Paste Moon Cakes Ingredients: Sugar, Lotus Seeds, Peanut Oil, Water, Cooked Duck Egg Yolks, Wheat Flour, Eggs, Potassium Sorbate: E202.
- Pineapple Paste Moon Cakes Ingredients: Pineapple, Melon, Water, Wheat Flour, Maltose, Peanut Oil, Sugar, Margarine, Egg, Potassium Sorbate: E202.
- Mixed Nuts Moon Cakes Ingredients: Mixed Nuts (Melon Seeds, Sesame Seeds, Walnuts, Almonds, Pine Nuts), Sugar, Melon Paste, Candied Diced Melon, Candied Diced Orange, Wheat Flour, Peanut Oil, Glutinous Flour, Water, Mixed Spices, Eggs, Fermented Soy Sauce, Potassium Sorbate: E202.
- Red Bean Paste Moon Cakes Ingredients: Sugar, Red Bean, Eggs, Wheat Flour, Water, Peanut Oil, Lotus Seeds, Potassium Sorbate: E202.
Ready to serve. A seasonal product. Traditionally eaten during the Chinese mid-autumn festival.