Assorted Moon Cakes
Out of stock
Earn 38 points for purchasing this product.
October Fifth Bakery presents Assorted Chinese Mooncakes in a big 1250g pack. The Chinese moon cakes are traditional, seasonal items which are eaten every year during the Chinese Mid-Autum festival, which falls in September-October months. This delicacy resembles round pastries in shape and taste. There are four types in this packet having single yolk lotus seed paste, black sesame paste, mixed nuts, and red bean paste as fillings. As this is a seasonal product it is available for sale only during the festival season.
- Available Occasionally
- can be pre-ordered from 1st May-30th May, please kindly contact us if you are interested in this item.
- Brand: October Fifth Bakery
- Size: 1250g
- Country: China
- Allergens: Wheat, Egg, Peanuts, Sesame, Walnuts, Almonds, Pine Nuts and Soya, may contain traces of milk product and/or other nuts.
Nutrition (Per 100g)
- Nutrition: Per 100g
- Salt: 1.65
- Protein: 13.5
- Fat: 22.52
- Energy: 1857.7
- Carbohydrate: 59.1
- Double Egg Yolks Lotus Seed Paste Moon Cakes Ingredients: Sugar, Lotus Seeds, Peanut Oil, Water, Cooked Duck Egg Yolks, Wheat Flour, Eggs, Potassium Sorbate: E202.
- Black Sesame Paste Moon Cakes With Walnuts Ingredients: Sugar, Lotus Seeds, Water, Wheat Flour, Walnut, Peanut Oil, Black Sesame, Sesame Oil, Eggs, Potassium Sorbate: E202.
- Mixed Nuts Moon Cakes Ingredients: Mixed Nuts (Melon Seeds, Sesame Seeds, Walnuts, Almonds, Pine Nuts), Sugar, Melon Paste, Candied Diced Melon, Candied Diced Orange, Wheat Flour, Peanut Oil, Glutinous Flour, Water, Mixed Spices, Eggs, Fermented Soy Sauce, Potassium Sorbate: E202.
- Red Bean Paste Moon Cakes Ingredients: Sugar, Red Bean, Eggs, Wheat Flour, Water, Peanut Oil, Lotus Seeds, Potassium Sorbate: E202.
Ready to serve. A seasonal product. Traditionally eaten during the Chinese mid-autumn festival.
People who viewed this product also viewed
Write Your Own Review