Assorted Flavours Moon Cake Pastries
A beautiful box of Assorted Flavours Mooncake Pastries 480g by the Macau brand October Fifth Bakery. There are 6 Chinese mooncakes within the box, featuring 3 flavours, each occurs as a pair. Mooncake is a special Chinese ceremonial delicacy which you must try at least once in your life time. It is baked and consumed during the Chinese mid-autumn festival which occurs annually once, around the months of September/October.
- Available Occasionally
- can be pre-ordered from 1st May-30th May, please kindly contact us if you are interested in this item.
- Brand: October Fifth Bakery
- Size: 480g
- Country: China
- Allergens: Wheat, Egg, Peanuts, Sesame, may contain traces of soya, milk product and/or other nuts.
Nutrition (Per 100g)
- Nutrition: Per 100g
- Salt: 0.17
- Protein: 6.6
- Fat: 19.6
- Energy: 1804
- Carbohydrate: 61.2
- Single Yolk Lotus Seed Paste Moon Cakes Ingredients: Sugar, Wheat Flour, Lotus Seeds, Peanut Oil, Water, Cooked Duck Egg Yolks, Margarine, Potassium Sorbate: E202, Tartrazine: E102.
- Coconut Paste Moon Cakes Ingredients: Sugar, Coconut Paste, Eggs, Glutinous Flour, Wheat Flour, Water, Vegetable Oil, Pumpkin Seeds, White Sesame, Margarine, Coconut Essence, Potassium Sorbate: E202.
- Red Bean Paste Moon Cakes Ingredients: Sugar, Red Beans, Wheat Flour, Vegetable Oil, Water, Lotus Seeds, Margarine, Potassium Sorbate: E202, Allura Red: E129