AHG Szechuan Kung Pao Stir Fry 50g
Earn 1 point for purchasing this product.
Asian Home Gourmet’s version of Spice Paste for Szechuan Kung Pao Chicken Stir Fry dish in a 50g packet. Kung Pao Chicken dish was originated in the Chinese Sichuan cuisine method. The Kung Pao chicken dish makes use of peanuts, vegetables, and chilli-peppers to prepare a tasty stir-fried Chinese dish. Just like the Sichuan version, this Asian Home Gourmet spice mix is also a little hotter and spicier than its less spicy regional variants.
- Brand: Asian Home Gourmet
- Size: 50g
- Country: Thai
- Allergens: Soybean, Soy Sauce, Wheat Flour, Hydrolysed Protein from Soy
Nutrition (Per 100g)
- Nutrition: Per 100g
- Salt: 8.4
- Protein: 1
- Fat: 22.2
- Energy: 1768
- Carbohydrate: 53.4
- Soybean Oil
- Distilled Vinegar
- Dried Chillies 8%
- Black Peppercorns
- Soy Sauce (Soybean, Wheat Flour, Salt, Sugar, Hydrolysed Protein from Soy)
- Colour (Caramel / 150c)
- Acid Regulator (Citric Acid)
- Heat oil in non-stick pan or wok on medium-high heat. Coat chicken with corn starch or corn flour.
- Add chicken and stir-fry for 1 minute. Add Spice Paste and fry for another 2 minutes.
- Add wine and stir-fry until meat is cooked. Mix in nuts. Serve hot with rice or noodles.
People who viewed this product also viewed
Write Your Own Review