AHG Cantonese Sweet and Sour Stir Fry 50g
Asian Home Gourmet (AHG) is Thailand’s one of the most reputed spice mix maker and exporter. Here you find Cantonese Sweet and Sour Stir Fry Spice Paste in a 50g packet. This is based on an all-time Chinese favourite recipe which is served in Asian restaurants in the entire world over. This is best applied in recipes with sweet and sour stir fry with battered meat, fish or seafood.
- Brand: Asian Home Gourmet
- Size: 50g
- Country: Thailand
- Allergens: Soy Sauce, Soybean, Wheat
Nutrition (Per 100g)
- Nutrition: Per 100g
- Salt: 4.2
- Protein: 2.7
- Fat: 7.3
- Energy: 1012
- Carbohydrate: 40.3
- Tomato Paste
- Soy Sauce (Water, Soybean, Wheat, Salt)
- Soybean Oil
- Distilled Vinegar
- Herbs and Spices
- Pineapple Flavour
- Coat meat or seafood with 1 egg and put in a plastic bag with half cup (125g) corn or wheat flour and 1/2 tsp salt.
- Shake bag to coat meat or seafood evenly.
- Pan fry until cooked. Set aside.
- Mix Spice Paste with pineapple juice, bring to boil for 2 minutes.
- Stir in mixed vegetables or bell peppers and pineapples, simmer for 3 minutes. Add cooked meat and mix well.